The Restoration Technician is primarily responsible for:
• Communication with home/business owners regarding service contracts.
• Job site inspection: determine the scope of the work to be performed (water, fire, mold).
• Remove and dispose of non-salvageable items.
• Set up drying equipment per IICRC standards and/or moisture mapping software.
• Prepare documentation pertaining to the loss: contracts, pictures, sketching, daily reports.
• Document work in project management and moisture mapping software programs.
• Move drying equipment and other items from job site to warehouse as necessary or required.
• Communicate with management to report project status, updates, issues or concerns.
• Perform general construction/repair work as needed: install and tape drywall; paint and seal; carpentry; carpet & pad installation; baseboard installation.
• Water mitigation experience preferred.
• IICRC, WRT and/or ASD and FSRT certifications a plus.
• General construction, carpentry, and repair experience helpful.
• Able to perform manual labor with no restrictions, which may include but will not be limited to lifting, carrying, climbing, crawling, repetitive motion.
• Able to work in non-climate-controlled environments, occasionally in moderate heat.
• Proficient computer skills; ability to confidently learn and utilize various software programs.
• Valid DL, clean driving record, and reliable transportation. Must be insurable under company policy.
• Able to be on-call for 24/7 rotation in addition to regular work schedule.
• Must be able to travel to job sites to perform work. Assignments may require some overtime and weekend work, as needed.