Any type of disaster can effect the contents of your home or business. Our service team works closely with you to identify any textile cleaning need or restoration. We carefully pack and remove items like textile, fabric, and household goods from the loss site and safely transport them to our contents processing center. From there, the restoration process takes effect, items using our contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonic cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems. Once cleaned, we return your household goods or store them until the structural repairs on your home are complete.
In most cases, our textile cleaning specialists can successfully revive:
- Clothing, linens, draperies, upholstery, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots, and shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, papers, and other documents